The hemp and jute cord reusable washer Zero Waste
The hemp cord reusable washer Zero Waste
The long awaited by you next hit of reusable use Zero Waste has arrived in our shop.
Handmade by our grandmother Celinka, they are made in a small village in western Poland.
- They are ideal for washing dishes or washing the body, they are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Made of jute and hemp string they are a great alternative to perishable and inefficient sponges.
- Jute and hemp have anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties, eliminating bad smells.
- It is also a great alternative to body wash sponges.
- Natural washers will soothe your body during a hot shower and gently scrub your skin.
- The small handle of the washer will accelerate its drying after washing or bathing.
Each washer is a unique handicraft. Usually the size of the washer is 12x13 cm, but it all depends on how Grandma Celince comes out.
We do not stick to rigid rules and dimensions, handicraft is art and this uniqueness is beautiful.
BAG of THINGS | Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
naturalne i ekologiczne akcesoria